THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Work collaboratively with the designers, product and marketing managers, data analysts and engineering teams responsible for the TIAA experience, so they can make confident, informed choices about design strategy.
- Review, analyze and produce key highlights and detailed analysis of user testing sessions, surveys, competitive research, Voice-of-Customer (VOC) data, analytics
- Support other researchers with analysis, documentation, stimuli creation, etc.
- Write, launch and analyze surveys and remote, unmoderated user testing
- Review, index, analyze and reorganize previous user research
- Review, select and present representative video clips of recorded user sessions
- Proactively identify methods and solutions for how to improve the usability of business applications
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Solid organization, project management and planning skills with web application implementations
- Should be self-directed with effective time management skills
- Proven ability and desire to work effectively as a member of a team
- Ability to quickly learn and adapt in a fast-paced, highly interactive environment
- Entrepreneurial spirit combined with corporate know-how
- Experience with structured and agile development processes
- 2+ years of professional experience in product research and usability research, preferably supporting a design team for a commercial B2B, B2C, SaaS or mobile product experience.
- A portfolio of work samples showing how you have executed qualitative and quantitative user research methods, and demonstrating the impact of your research on the customer or user experience.
- A human-centric approach to research, and the ability to be highly organized, creative and empathetic.
- Familiarity with brand research methods, usability evaluations, sampling theory and validity in research design.
- Strong written, visual and verbal communication skills that let you illustrate and share study plans, findings and insights creatively and persuasively.
- The flexibility to meet remotely with teammates and customers in different time zones, and occasionally travel to meet them in person.