THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- A Global billion-dollar organization with an extensive history in the Carolinas
- Employs over 5,000 people in the US with a mid-sized corporate offices
- A 80+ year old company with a new C-Suite and PE group who has re-charged this well knows Carolina’s company
- Organization is running like a start-up, new ideas, new tech, all focusing around the customer!
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Exciting opportunity that supports a new focus on innovation
- You will be able to make a considerable impact on developing new products and expanding brand offerings’
- Extensive exposure to C-Suite and PE groups leadership as the build a best-in-class FP&A team.
- Ability to build out your own team
- Gorgeous office space with a collaborative environment in uptown Charlotte
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- You will partner with IT and Finance to create a model and predictive forecast to improve CPG returns
- You will evaluate the current algorithm and process to examine load outs and gross load outs
- You will test the new model with data for one sample store location with a variety of SKU's