AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
• Deliver equipment meeting the projects, corporate and division objectives and time lines.
• Help projects & GSM achieve cost savings goals
• Meet the strategic needs of the project as measured in cost, quality, and service.
• As directed support the compliance area pertaining to import/export and supply chain security, such as those covered by the Customs authorities and other government agencies.
• Maintain inventory and control of capital equipment at various export packing locations
• Prepare documentation to support the international transaction
• Master all systems and processes used by PLG
• Delivery and expedite equipment based on published schedules and project needs.
• Support the effective relationships between, key project customers, MTE Cost Control, Project Procurement group, CDT Logics, key service suppliers and others.
• Support supervisor on projects and programs with data and reports as needed.
• Work with supervisor to drive the optimization within the capital equipment supply chain
• Work closely with key service suppliers on processes and performance for Corning
• Support cost savings programs and processes to meet project/ businesses objectives.
• Establish appropriate metrics to measure logistical and Trade Compliance excellence and achieve measurable results to meet business objectives.
• Track spend data for key projects.
• Coordinate project needs and requirements to meet key and critical deadline.
• Understanding of global compliance and security within the region.
• Gain an understanding of logistics, processes and related topics surrounding capital equipment projects
• Ability to work with customers changing needs to meet overall project needs
• Ability to coordinate and oversee equipment packing operations at supplier location and various Corning plant site
• Operational competencies such as; Customer focus, planning skills, organizational skills , and problem solving
• Exhibits sound decision making skills and exercises good judgment; is able to effectively analyze and utilize information to meet job and project needs.
• Communicates and collaborates effectively both internally, externally, and across functions as required.
• Operates effectively within the regional cultures in a global environment.
• Ability to work independently with minimal functional direction.
• Travel and overtime may be required
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS: