AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
• Support Human Resources and Payroll departments and provide support for Associates and Managers
• Perform daily input of time data in the appropriate HR and Payroll systems
• Perform historical edits on timecards and attendance records
• Work with Managers to validate and correct employee timecards
• Review terminations and calculate final PTO payout
• Respond to employee inquiries regarding PTO policy
• Adjust PTO balance
• Monitor systems and databases to ensure that processes are in compliance with company policies
• Assumes ownership of transferred/escalated requests and ensures accuracy/completeness of resolutions.
• Ensures resolution addresses the customer’s request and provides an excellent customer experience in an efficient and effective manner.
• Review, analyze, and reconcile related data according to established timelines, standards, and procedures.
• Escalate requests to the appropriate resource and assure that cases are updated and maintained accordingly
BACKGROUND THAT FITS: