AccruePartners values our contract employees and it is our intent to be a thought leader with regards to The Affordable Healthcare Act. Our contract employees are eligible for Major Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
• Fortune 500 media and network communications company
• Dedication to providing quality service and value by exceeding customer expectations
• Expanding national footprint in 30+ states
• Rich history of growth and diversification
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
• Culture: Environment of flexibility, success and accountability
• Growth: Exceptional personal and professional growth potential
• Opportunity: High visibility to senior leadership on an enterprise level
• Stability: Emphasis on developing and retaining top talent
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
• Charlotte, NC
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Partner with hiring managers and HR team members to drive the full recruitment life cycle while attracting top-tier talent for roles across the various Corporate functions
• With direction from manager, influence and coordinate workflow among team to assist in balancing requisition volume and resolve issues identified throughout the process.
• Consult with hiring managers to understand staffing needs and create the recruiting strategy to meet those needs.
• Identify qualified candidates via creative sourcing methods for exempt and non-exempt positions, with an emphasis on leadership roles within the organization.
• Develop and maintain a network of contacts and community resources for major markets to build a pipeline for diversity talent
• Represent company at various community events, networking opportunities and career fairs
• Manage the candidate assessment and selection process and offer counsel to the hiring managers on results as appropriate.
• Build strong partnerships across functions, departments and business groups as needed to positively impact the recruitment process
• Promote company’s employment brand by ensuring a positive candidate experience •Manage on-campus recruitment and university relationships as needed.
• Oversee hiring processes to ensure adherence with all equal employment opportunity (EEO) legislation, Office of Federal Contract Compliance Programs (OFCCP), the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA), Federal Communications Commission (FCC) and other government regulations Job Requirements
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
• BrassRing experience preferred Education and Experience Bachelor's degree (B.A. or B.S.) from four-year college or university; or equivalent training, education and experience
• 5-10 years of experience handling full life cycle (sourcing, screening, assessment/selection, and offer) recruitment process in a fast paced corporate environment.
• Prior experience in agency recruiting is desired
• Exhibit knowledge of hiring practices, behavioral-based interview techniques, tracking processes for applicants and open positions, and recruiting metrics.
• Must be able to work independently and partner with other recruiters and HR leaders in a team-oriented environment and culture.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills necessary to interpret and accurately communicate job requirements to potential candidates and lead discussions with hiring managers.
• Must possess a strong sense of urgency and attention to detail.
• Strong negotiation skills.
• High degree of personal integrity and confidentiality.
• Significant experience with a wide variety of sourcing tools Preferred Qualifications •High level of PC Proficiency including MS Office Suite.
• Related industry experience preferred.