CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A TRANSACTIONS ANALYST in CHARLOTTE, NC. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
Our client is seeking a Senior Analyst to work in a dynamic team within the Investment Operations Department. This function encompasses end-to-end exception management accomplished through various systematic, written, and verbal interactions with Accounting Teams, Front Office and Middle Office Teams, as well as Custodian Banks. The group is also responsible for managing third-party securities lending, foreign exchange, and best execution analytics. The primary focus of the position is timely and accurate reporting and analysis across multiple business lines, overall quality and accuracy of assigned processes, and preparation of ad hoc statistical reports.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Ideally have general understanding of securities processes, i.e., Corporate Actions, Trade Operations/Settlements, and Reconciliation
- Desire to drive process improvement initiatives within the business to gain efficiencies and reduce costs as well as mitigating risk
- Solid problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to take initiative and critically analyze processes and procedures
- Detail oriented and extremely thorough – having the confidence to ensure work processes are completed accurately
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Undergraduate degree in Accounting, Business or Finance
- 2 to 4 years of experience in investment management or financial services operations
- Must possess a working knowledge of investment instruments, i.e., Fixed Income, Equities, Derivatives, Foreign Exchange, Securities Lending, etc.
- Customer service skills are essential
- Advanced proficiency in using Microsoft Office suite of products (particularly Excel functions such as VLookup and Pivot Tables)