AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
• Implement and maintain security solutions supporting network security technologies (firewalls, proxies, packet capture, network access control)
• Implement monitoring mechanisms to ensure availability, integrity and confidentiality of the solutions.
• Participate and contribute in meeting such as Architecture Review Board (ARB), service delivery, weekly team meetings.
• Build and maintain operational and configuration documentation and create and maintain diagrams.
• Work with Cybersecurity risk and security operation teams to enhance the security posture of the enterprise.
• Work with vendors to identify capabilities that would support process automation.
• Conducting proactive research to analyze security weaknesses and recommend appropriate strategies to strengthen controls
• Knowledge and experience with information security controls, infrastructure and implementation techniques.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
• 5 years Cyber Security engineering or IT System engineering experience.
• 2 years network security engineering experience
• Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in security, information technology or related field
• General information security certifications (e.g. CISSP, GSEC, etc)
• Technical information security certifications (e.g. CCNA, GIAC, AWS, etc)
• Experience in financial services or other highly regulated industry
• Experience with packet capture and aggregation platforms
• Experience with network access control and network segmentation solutions
• Experience with web filtering solutions (proxies, firewall URL filters)
• Experience with cloud security, cloud provider ecosystems (Amazon AWS/Microsoft Azure).
• Experience with firewall policy management
• Highly proficient in engineering and debugging of complex IT systems
• Strong expertise with network security systems and design
• Expertise in Windows, Linux, Python, and shell scripting preferred.
• Experience with Splunk, ArcSight and/or ELK platform.
• Ability to work across functional groups to implement and maintain network security solutions