AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
• Builds effectiveness and efficiency by supporting Information Technology (IT) internal controls for defining, delivering, and coordinating strategic information technology solutions. Leads and completes projects by facilitating resources and timetables within IT and across other departments.
• Conduct/manage internal IT controls reviews and audit engagements
• Provide consulting and IT SOX and internal controls training to IT leadership and project teams
• Provide consulting with internal audit and SOX team for global risk assessment process
• Coordinate internal controls audit activities and updates with business partners
• Coordinate with IT leadership and others regarding key global risks and plans to support risks
• Execute continuous monitoring and data analysis audit activities
• Support plan/execute/report various ad hoc internal audit engagements
• Support IT applications development for full use of available Info-Security and application tools
• Monitor and validate issues for remediation within prescribed timeline
• Execute IT Controls or support internal audit investigations as needed
• Verifies results by conducting system audits of technologies implemented.
• Provides IT SOX consulting and recommendations information technology strategies, policies, and procedures by evaluating organization outcomes; identifying problems; evaluating trends; anticipating requirements.
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge with the willingness to keep on learning
• Collaborate with business users and technology team members
• Fosters teamwork and motivates others for success
BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
• 5+ years of IT or IT audit related experience
• Solid understanding with at least 3 years of experience with USA Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) IT risk control elements
• Proactive, high energy individual with strong critical thinking skills and the ability to work effectively and efficiently without constant detailed direction.
• Excellent communication skills and can collaborate well with peers and business users,
• Ability to perform well under pressure in a fast paced environment with a high sense of urgency
• Skills and Traits: Technical Understanding, Analyzing Information, Problem Solving, Resource Planning, Quality Management, and Problem Solving