CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A SOFTWARE ENGINEER in CHARLOTTE, NC. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Dynamic and creative company located in Charlotte, NC, and Headquartered in San Francisco
- Dedicated to making financial progress possible for everyone.
- National presence providing excellent service to over 60 million members.
- Vibrant work environment with a culture founded on collaboration and good energy.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fun and optimistic atmosphere, combining all the perks of a tech company with a healthy work-life balance.
- Tons of opportunities to take on responsibility and ownership and have a meaningful impact.
- You are encouraged to identify opportunities to scale the product, technology, and organization, and then launch them into action.
- Having a healthy and happy team is their number one priority- family focused organization.
- Free amenities, paid company trips and outings, competitive salary, and generous benefits.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
This role is seeking a Software Engineer who is very familiar and experienced with front end web engineering skills and very hands on. Should have a computer science background. Able to follow through on technical tasks independently with minimal supervision after initial onboarding, with high quality and on time.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Should know Typescript and React as a programming language and framework respectively.
- Experience with Node and CD/CI deployment tools.
- Hands on experience using Micro services.
- Knowledge of GraphQL and GCP is a plus but not absolutely required.
- Product engineering experience to build features for customers is a plus.
- 3-5 year years of full stack programming experience with a focus on front end development
- 3+ years experience in the following relevant frameworks: TypeScript, React, Wordpress or Node.JS
- Comfortable working with FE code bases
- Strong communication and collaboration skills