AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
• Experience creating object-oriented designs using includes industry standard design patterns
• Knowledgeable of Extract, Transform, Load (ETL) concepts and ability to create and maintain automated data flows
• Knowledgeable building solutions that pull data from disparate systems and platforms (e.g. SQL Server, Oracle, web services) using industry standard data connectors (e.g. ODBC, HTTP REST)
• Knowledgeable of data transform processes that include staging extracted data, data cleansing and applying transformations to enable the data to be fit-for-purpose to business users
• Knowledgeable loading data into target systems (e.g. data warehouse, ODS) and applying appropriate schema modeling techniques(e.g. 3NF, start schema, snowflake, etc.)
• Knowledgeable building automated data transformation workflows using 3rd party ETL tools (e.g. Python Pandas)
• Strong SQL development skills required to build robust data loading solutions (e,g. MERGE statements) and develop complex queries to support business user’s reporting needs
• Experience developing end user business reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS). Experience building Microsoft Power BI reports is a benefit as well.