AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Interact with management and end client's business process team and business users to determine system requirements.
- Analyze software requirements to determine design feasibility
- Evaluate interface between hardware & software and performance requirements of overall Design SAP RICEF (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) in SAP systems, using design/ develop platforms and tools.
- Advise concerning maintenance of system post go-live.
- Advise on SAP provided enhancements, bug fixes, OSS notes, Support packages and system upgrades of software components installed.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Focus area if AR/AP
- Needs to be a self-starter and able to work independently
- Functional/technical proficiency with at least 3+ years of full lifecycle SAP implementation and 5+ years of industry and or consulting experience
- At least 10 years of SAP experience implementing SAP including by SAP S/4 (1709 or higher) and SAP ECC 6.0.
- Experience with SAP Central Finance a plus
- Functional/technical proficiency in SAP FICO with at least 3 SAP FICO implementations including business acumen in Financial Services and/or accounting.
- Hands on experience in SAP S/4 HANA Finance and Central finance including understanding of AIF and technical setting in SAP Central Finance and the necessary landscape design including integration via Magnitude Source Connect.
Plus the following FICO or AR/AP
Experience defining systems strategy, developing systems requirements and functional/technical specifications, designing and prototyping, testing, training, defining support procedures and implementing practical business solutions under multiple deadlines
Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for clients as part of a high-talent team
Able to collaborate with clients and have a strong desire to excel
Strong configuration and design skills
Project will be run out of Corning, NY or Charlotte, NC, but may include international travel
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required