AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
• Responsible for installing, modifying, removing and analyzing networking hardware and software on the Company’s computer systems.
• This position also participates in network design and project support.
• Analyze server infrastructure related issues in a timely manner and escalate when needed.
• Monitor systems using tools to pro-actively resolve issues.
• Setup/Install/Configure VMware environments, publish applications and desktops as needed.
• Respond to Incidents and Requests according to documented SLAs.
• Manage security (access control, permissions) for applications and desktops.
• Troubleshoot issues and escalate appropriately. Participate in monthly maintenance windows.
• Participate in a monthly on-call rotation if needed. Create and maintain technical documentation.
• Attend and actively participate in weekly meetings.
• Performs routine tasks under the direct supervision of a more experienced Administrator.
• Knowledge of server hardware and components.
• Experience with Windows 2008, 2012 Server OS as well as vmware architecture is required.
• Basic knowledge of Active Directory and its components (WINS, DNS, DHCP).
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills
• Good interpersonal skills; effective team player.
• Good group presentation skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
• Ability to prioritize workload and consistently meet deadlines.
• Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
• Ability to work under direct supervision and work well with others in a team environment
• Relevant certifications are a requirement.