AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 media and network communications company
- Dedication to providing quality service and value by exceeding customer expectations
- Expanding national footprint in 30+ states
- Rich history of growth and diversification
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Environment of flexibility, success and accountability
- Growth: Exceptional personal and professional growth potential
- Opportunity: High visibility to senior leadership on an enterprise level
- Stability: Emphasis on developing and retaining top talent
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
The Military Sourcing Partner will serve as a representative of the Military Recruiting Program Management team supporting our mission to drive connections between careers and transitioning service members, veterans, guard and reserve members as well as the military spouse community supporting the organizations talent needs.
This individual will be responsible for creating attraction opportunities, evaluating and supporting talent and recommending talent to appropriate areas business and/or recruiting functions.
MAJOR DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Acts as a representative of the company at job fairs and network events
- Provides guidance and support to members of the military community concerning employment
- Acts as a liaison to the military community, works with various outreach organizations to promote jobs and maintains military sourcing pipelines including relationships with various outreach organizations to generate referrals, conducts sourcing campaigns and proactive lead generation
- Tracking and reporting of lead activity
- Recommends strategies and participates in applicable military recruiting and networking actives
- Ensures compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws related to employment
- Perform other duties as required.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Ability to read, write and speak the English language to communicate with employees, customers, suppliers, in person, on the phone, and by written communications in a clear, straightforward, and professional manner
- Critical thinking and analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and organize effectively
- Ability to maintain confidentiality of information
- Excellent communications skills
- Knowledge of recruitment and sourcing trends and technologies
- Knowledge of staffing and employment practices
- Ability to leverage social media Proficiency with MS Office
- Education/Experience Requirements: Bachelors Degree or equivalent experience 2 years of full cycle recruiting
- Current conditions are: 1 week in office, 3 weeks remote and potential others days in office as needed. This can change at any time to back in office.
- Charlotte, NC office environment National Travel as required