AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- High-Growth Publicly traded organization with revenues over $15B; highly diversified with over 45,000 customers and 100+ locations in North America
- Highly acquisitive company is one of the fastest growing in North America; more than 84,000 employees at 229 locations globally
- Multi-billion-dollar business model that embraces a fast-paced and innovative culture with heavy growth by way of acquisition
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Company offers upward mobility and promotion from within
- Excellent benefits and team-oriented work environment
- Global company with an outstanding reputation and great tenure
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
The Project Manager will be the liaison between IT departments, business operations, internal business partners, vendors, and external clients. In addition, the person in the role will coordinate the project scope, schedule, quality, communication, risk management, and issue management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Coordinate implementation and delivery of governance tool deployment.
- Coordinate team member assignments, schedules, status reporting, and adherence to the project’s management methodology in conjunction with resource manager.
- Maintain key project documents and provide clear verbal/written communication to IT Managers/Business Stakeholders including:
- Project Plan/Project Schedule and work estimate
- Testing and quality control plan/schedule
- Risk management plan
- Training plan/schedule
- Change control process
- Liaison with internal cross-functional teams such as: Finance, Product, Technology, Infrastructure, Legal, Information Security, etc.
- Organize and facilitate meetings needed to accomplish project objectives.
- Proactively identify, manage, and resolve issues and risk.
- Minimum Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in business administration, computer science, information systems or other related field; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2+ years of managing IT Information Security related projects, with a focus Governance Tool Deployment.
- PMP (Project Management Professional) preferred
- Experience in OneTrust and/or BitSight deployment project preferred.