AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field with 3-5 years of experience in Content Marketing.
• Experience with Marketo (Marketo Certified preferred) and Social Media platforms (Sprinklr or similar database experience).
• Ability to write optimized messages for different audiences, ensuring a ‘customer first’ approach.
• Experience with telling a story using words, images, and/or video and an understanding of how to create content that draws an audience
• Ability to think of the customer first, intuitively understanding what the audience needs to know and how they want to consume it
• Ability to repurpose content and create real-time (immediate) digital messages
• A willingness to embrace change and to adapt strategies on the fly
• Very strong editor and proofreader with exceptional organizational skills
• Strong communication skills
• Extreme attention to detail and obsessive about correct spelling, spacing, and punctuation
• Creative and thoughtful with great powers of persuasion and presentation