THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
• Be the empowering leader of marketing programs for all solutions and offers by managing state and local government marketing campaigns, lead generation, marketing operations and analytics, marketing technologies, client life cycle management, brand and content and test cycles from inception through implementation.
• Initiate the sales cycle by collaborating with business leaders to determine target strategies and schedules while ensuring a successful cycle through support of client acquisition.
• Drive the sales cycle by developing, maintaining and communicating marketing programs for all targets, products offers and geographic areas.
• Flawlessly strategize and implement applicable programs by analyzing campaign performances across key metrics.
• Maximize marketing efficiency and effectiveness by tracking response and conversion, creating a budget and comparing return on investment (ROI) to cost per connect.
• Expand industry knowledge by communicating with internal and external research groups, industry organizations and other experts.
• Set and meet deadlines for multiple projects simultaneously while maintaining accuracy and efficiency through effective project management skills.
• Perform additional duties related to the position as assigned.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS