AccruePartners values our contract employees and it is our intent to be a thought leader with regards to The Affordable Healthcare Act. Our contract employees are eligible for Major Medical, Vision, Dental, Short Term Disability and 401K.
WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
• Fortune 500 media and network communications company
• Dedication to providing quality service and value by exceeding customer expectations
• Expanding national footprint in 30+ states
• Rich history of growth and diversification
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
• Culture: Environment of flexibility, success and accountability
• Growth: Exceptional personal and professional growth potential
• Opportunity: High visibility to senior leadership on an enterprise level
• Stability: Emphasis on developing and retaining top talent
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
• Stamford, CT
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
This is a Media Strategy position for Spectrum Enterprise. The candidate would develop and drive client-side B2B paid media strategy, planning, buying and optimization. You combine your digital expertise with your ad technology experience to plan effective digital media strategies. You meet brand, demand generation and lead generation goals by collaborating with the Senior Manager, campaign strategy team and third-party agencies to develop, plan and manage the overarching paid media strategy and plans. You deliver against required response, engagement and conversion key point indicators (KPIs) by supporting all digital media planning, including display media, online video, paid social, native and other digital channels.
You possess sound analytic insight and project management skills that ensures campaigns meet required timelines and budget constraints. You propel business by providing proactive, ongoing analysis and insights to campaign teams and senior leadership on adjustments, optimizations and strategy modifications. You grow and develop sales and revenue through client acquisition and migration for the enterprise portfolio.
You thrive in an office environment while guiding marketing campaigns across the organization. 3-5 years of experience.