Managed Accounts Operations Analyst in Charlotte, North Carolina
This role plays a key position in adherence to our client's reputation and regulatory requirements. In addition, the role is key to mitigating financial risk to the firm. This role will work collaboratively across our client's Global Operations to ensure compliance with Nuveen’s reputation and regulatory requirements, to mitigate risk and avoid financial loss.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
· Gather, interpret, and input data into Nuveen’s Business Process Management platform (e.g, K2, Investcloud APL).
· Develop a working relationships with Sponsor firms to onboard new client accounts and process other lifecycle events (e.g terminations, tax harvesting, etc).
· Reconcile client holdings in accounts from over 50 custodians using APL software.
· Process client directed cashflows in client accounts.
· Look for opportunities to leverage any technology skills to reduce risks and automate tedious and repetitive processes.
· Track, interpert, coordinate and process voluntary and mandatory corporation actions with internal and external business partners.
Required Education: BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance preferred
Preferred Education: BA/BS Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance preferred.
Required Experience: 1-3 years 1-3 years of experience in Financial Services, Operations, or a BA/BS/MBA
Preferred Experience: 1-3 years 1-3 years of experience in Financial Services, Operations, or a BA/BS/MBA
Skills and Abilities:
• Ability to prioritize and organize.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to influence and persuade.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Ability to meet both daily and periodic deadlines.
• Flexibility in adapting to scheduling and work flow changes.
• Knowledge of financial markets and basic economics concepts.
• Demonstrated attention to detail and accuracy.
• Competence with Microsoft Office and Accounting systems