AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Dynamic and creative team located in Charlotte, NC and headquartered in San Francisco.
- Dedicated to making financial progress possible for everyone
- National presence providing excellent service to over 60 million customers
- Vibrant work environment with a culture founded on collaboration and good energy.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fun and optimistic atmosphere combining all the perks of a tech company with a healthy work-life balance.
- Tons of opportunities to take on responsibility and ownership and have a meaningful impact.
- You are encouraged to identify opportunities to scale the product, technology, and organization, and then launch them into action.
- Having a healthy and happy team is their number one priority - family focused organization.
- Free amenities, paid company trips and outings, competitive salary and generous benefits.
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- As a Machine Learning Engineer, you’ll be a member of a team of Machine Learning Engineers and Data Engineers working closely with Data Scientists.
- This team builds and maintains scalable platforms for machine learning, prediction serving, and personalized recommendation serving.
You’ll be working on the recommendation systems to:
- Improve reliability and maintainability of the system
- Participate in feature development alongside members of the team
- Help data scientists develop and run models which will be used to improve user experience through better personalization.
- Some aspects of the team’s charter are ols and services for:
- building feature transformations
- distributed Deep Learning and AI models
- model lifecycle management
- counterfactual simulation and budget optimization for continuously improving user engagement and revenue generation.
- You will be using a variety of technologies such as BigQuery, Apache Beam, Apache Spark, Tensorflow, Keras, Scikit-Learn and Apache Airflow on large amounts of data.
Technologies for production serving and personalization include Scala, Finagle, BigTable, GRPC, TF-Serving, Thrift, Kubernetes, Splunk and Grafana.
BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
Bachelor's degree (or foreign equivalent) in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field & 5 years of experience involving the following
Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, Computer Information Systems, Mathematics, Physics, or a related field.
Must have: scala or java, design patterns familiarity, web application internals and common technology, parallel programming experience, deployment strategies, Agile/Scrum practices, fundamentals of SQL, relational database schema design and ORM technologies.
Nice to have: knowledge of statistics, probability theory, machine learning, artificial intelligence, networking and operating systems.
Big plus: experience with Kafka, BigQuery, Dataflow, Spark, AI Platform, Akka-Http, GRPC, BigTable.