AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Salt Lake City, UT
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Encompasses the application of scientific and technological principles concerned with the integrity of manufactured products and processes from an engineering standpoint, esp. design specifications, testing procedures, and minimum quality standards.
- Develops, modifies, applies and maintains quality evaluation and control systems and protocols for processing materials into partially finished or finished materials product.
- Collaborates with engineering and manufacturing functions to ensure quality standards are in place.
- Devises and implements methods and procedures for inspecting, testing and evaluating the precision and accuracy of products and production equipment.
- Designs and analyzes inspection and testing processes, mechanisms and equipment; conducts quality assurance tests; and performs statistical analysis to assess the cost of and determine the responsibility for, products or materials that do not meet required standards and specifications.
- Audits quality systems for deficiency identification and correction.
- Ensures that corrective measures meet acceptable reliability standards and that documentation is compliant with requirements.
- Areas of specialization include: design, incoming material, production control, product evaluation and reliability, inventory control and/or research and development as they apply to product or process quality. May be certified in lean and six-sigma quality engineering methodologies.
- May also be responsible for the unit's Performance Excellence (Six-Sigma) project portfolio, assuring the effective use of different improvement methodologies (DMAIC, Lean, DESGN, etc) toward the achievement of division or plant strategic goals.
- Proposes and implements basic solutions to routine problems.
- Refers atypical or complex problems to others.
- Able to perform duties within prescribed timeframes and maintain confidentiality
BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- 1 Year of related experience
- High School GED or diploma with preferred six months experience
- Experience performing inspections of product to confirm quality attributes
- Experience using standard measurement equipment such as calipers, scales, micrometers, optical comparators, etc.
- Experience following written procedures and protocols for completing work and document work on controlled records
- Experience working in a regulated environment such as ISO 9001 or ISO 13485 is preferred