THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
- A leading provider in services and technology.
- Leading edge technology coupled with customized solutions enables them to provide world-class service to their clients.
- Exposure to top technologies and the ability to build solutions for healthcare providers.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
- Exciting new leadership that previously lead innovation at well-known technology organizations.
- Client offers a challenging yet dynamic environments that yields internal promotion and upward mobility.
- Chance to join a growing organization on the cutting edge of technology.
- Remote role but must reside in assigned territory.
- Company car, fuel, all travel and meals are covered.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- 80% service and 20% sales duties, or as previously determined by manager. (These percentages may vary by several factors including territory, market share and available opportunities.)
- Schedule meaningful sales appointments to promote Rx Returns and Compliance Solutions offerings; effectively present to and close sales opportunities to hospital and independent retail pharmacies.
- Interface with customers on a professional level, handling concerns and providing education on all services and regulatory compliance issues.
- Travel to scheduled locations throughout assigned territory, servicing pharmacies by facilitating the pharmaceutical returns process. Ensure the customer has all tools needed for proper return of products.
- Prospecting and up selling products and solutions to the current customer base.
- Responsible for accurately inventorying all controlled substances and completing proper DEA documentation as required by law.
- Prepare and package the returns shipments consistent with the company procedures and requirements.
- Accurately prepare all internal documentation such as itineraries, supply requisitions and expense reports and submit according to established procedures.
- Perform miscellaneous administrative duties such as email, phone calls, CRM maintenance and follow up as needed.
- Ensure compliance with company Injury and Illness Prevention program.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Associate Degree, Bachelor’s Degree preferred.
- 2 or more years of experience in sales and territory management or any equivalent combination of experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to complete the job responsibilities.
- Intermediate experience in all Microsoft and Google product suites.
- Salesforce or other CRM- based tool experience preferred.