AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- High-Growth Publicly traded organization with revenues over $15B; highly diversified with over 45,000 customers and 100+ locations in North America
- Highly acquisitive company is one of the fastest growing in North America; more than 84,000 employees at 229 locations globally
- Multi-billion dollar business model that embraces a fast-paced and innovative culture with heavy growth by way of acquisition
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Company offers upward mobility and promotion from within
- Excellent benefits and team oriented work environment
- Global company with an outstanding reputation and great tenure
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Portland, OR
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Drive the project team to deliver successful project results, holding the project team accountable for delivering high quality products on schedule.
- Manage all stages of projects using Agile methodologies, including iterations of planning, design, development, system testing and UAT, release and support.
- Manage project scope definition, planning, verification, maintenance, and formal change control.
- Adhere to established guidelines and controls including Budget, Capitalization, Financial Reporting, and Requisition practices. Adhere to Project Development and SOX controls.
- Work with all resource roles assigned to the projects. Manage role and resource demand and assignments, and monitor accurate resource time tracking.
- Effectively communicate to all project stakeholders and sponsors, providing timely generation and distribution of project status and information.
- Identify project risks and issues. Determine risk impact/probability and determine risk strategies and mitigations. Drive issue resolution and negotiate solutions.
- Build and maintain project activities, artifacts and dashboards using Jira and Planview to properly represent project status and activities; ensuring appropriate financial reporting and capitalization.
- Ensure project deliverables satisfy the agreed-upon requirements through quality planning, quality assurance and quality control.
- Manage the integration of all elements of a project, including software, middleware, hardware, and network components. Work with technical leads to establish environments to support development, testing, training and production.
- Manage multiple projects or work efforts simultaneously.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; Leadership and project management training are beneficial.
- 3 + years of direct project management experience on small to medium software development based projects (6 or more people for 9 or more months) working within a defined project management methodology and standard practices.
- Advanced knowledge of IT software development methodologies and processes in an agile environment. Agile project management training and experience preferred.
- 5+ years of experience in a fast-paced software development environment.
- Virtual leadership experience with ability to effectively drive results, provide feedback/direction, and manage and build relationships with leaders and team members in a geographically dispersed team environment (desirable).
- Transportation and logistics industry experience a plus.
- Experience with Portfolio/Project Management software such as to Planview, JIRA, Clarity PPM, Microsoft Project preferred.
- Strong proficiency in at least one of the following roles: business analyst, technical lead and data analyst.
- PMP certification or equivalent preferred