THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
- One of the world’s largest enclosure manufacturers.
- In 2015 operated in more than 100 locations in nearly 20 countries.
- Recognized as a market leader based on long-standing customer relationships, brand recognition, broad product offering, and global manufacturing and distribution capabilities.
- Unyielding focus on improving operational excellence to increase productivity and quality, innovation, and enhancing brand and channel relationships.
- Emphasis on Employee development, recruiting, and training.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
- Ability to act as both a strategic partner and tactical contributor
- Environment where you will be continually challenged to improve practices and efficiencies.
- Make an impact by supporting employee engagement and talent development
- Competitive compensation plan
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED
- Slayton, OR
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Support business needs by recruiting hourly/ blue collar /production roles on a constant basis
- Source, interview and onboard candidates quickly and efficiently on a daily basis
1. Advertise hourly job openings in the local area and source candidates
2. Attend local job fairs
3. Perform initial screening of all candidates to ensure they are a fit for the role
4. Schedule interviews and conduct plant tours
5. Process background checks and drug screens
6. Complete necessary administrative/system actions to successfully onboard candidates
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- 3+ years of experience full cycle recruiting experience
- Bachelor's degree in Human resources, Business, or related field.
- Advanced Microsoft office skills.