THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
- Multinational Manufacturing organization with over 60 years of growth and success with growing revenues in excess of $1B
- World leader in their industry working with their clients in the telecom, healthcare, technology, consumer electronics and automotive industries
- Company current structuring for growth with expectations to further expand globally through mergers and acquisitions
- Dedicated leadership with tenure in both the company and industry
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
- Opportunity to work with a growing global organization
- Excellent benefits with an established organization that is entrepreneurial in nature, fast paced and highly collaborative
- The ability to suggest and implement improvements in the accounting and finance areas
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
- Develops and improves manufacturing processes by studying product, equipment and manufacturing methods.
- Establishes and improves work systems by studying facility layout, workflow, and work methods
- Establish and maintain a site-wide culture of continuous improvement and Operations Excellence including Site Leadership level policy deployment and tiered interactions.
- Establish and develop Lean Leadership and performance management as a strong discipline to ensure that the culture is well respected and sustained.
- Provide coaching/guidance in Lean Standard Work, Gemba, and Problem Solving.
- Validate the key performance indicators (KPI’s) and follow-up on Initiatives, Projects, and Events. Ensure results are measured and achieved, including monthly reporting.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- College degree in Industrial Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, or other applicable course of study. Work experience may be substituted.
- 5 years’ experience with proven LEAN, continuous improvement principles, implementation and leadership ability in a continuous flow manufacturing or industrial environment and working with automated equipment required.
- Leadership of no fewer than twenty-five (25) Improvement Events.
- Passion for Lean
- Demonstrated proficiency with lean manufacturing tools/elements (VSM, 5S, Std Work, TPM, SMED, etc.).Problem-solving and trouble shooting skills
- Advanced skills in Statistical Process Control
- Thorough understanding of problem-solving methodologies used in determining root cause and formulating corrective action(s) – i.e. 8D, root cause analysis, Process Failure Mode Effect Analysis, control charts, Pareto charts, etc.