AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 media and network communications company
- Dedication to providing quality service and value by exceeding customer expectations
- Expanding national footprint in 30+ states
- Rich history of growth and diversification
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Environment of flexibility, success and accountability
- Growth: Exceptional personal and professional growth potential
- Opportunity: High visibility to senior leadership on an enterprise level
- Stability: Emphasis on developing and retaining top talent
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Columbus, OH
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Consult with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and job specifications.
- Develop, maintain and update a network of contacts to help identify a qualified and diverse candidate pool.
- Review and interview applicants.
- Recommend and negotiate employment offers.
- Track candidate activity and provide recruiting status reports.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Prior experience utilizing Brass Ring.
- Skills equivalent to 6-10 years in comparable position.
- Experience in a Corporate Recruiting environment.