THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Performing advisory and supportive services regarding digital transformation issues to ensure organizational goals could be met leveraging digital technologies.
- Participating in the digital transformation roadmap design and development; constructing frameworks, standards and guidelines.
- Interviewing and gathering data and information on organizational business processes and business models; defining and developing detailed technical requirements based on data analyses.
- Presenting and interpreting digital transformation solutions to management; collaborating to foster the implementation within organization.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Experience with designing and implementing Java and AWS applications as well as preform Code reviews
- Experience with the Design and development of micro services state full and stateless using Java and AWS
- Experience developing reusable components for the team and the wider organization
- Experience with WAR (Well Architected Review) on applications built on AWS and also address any gaps
- Understand and learn the domain skills – Asset Management
- Security Analytics
- UI Development
- React on AWS
- Reusable components
- Store (Redux or similar)
- Testing (Jest)
- Familiarity with Graphql (Apollo or similar)
- Integrating with SSO, token validation
- Able to implement applications and ensure quality of code and maintain appropriate test coverage
- Mentor junior developers
- Collaborate and build strong culture with a geographically spread team
- Drive standards within the team and adhere to the established standards