THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Responsible for assembling project team, assigning individual responsibilities, identifying appropriate resources needed, and developing schedule to ensure timely completion of project and meeting deadlines of project.
- Develops project scope and objectives, as well as the role and function of each team member in order to effectively coordinate the activities of the team.
- Has an in-depth understanding of many skills and their applications/interactions or has a very in-depth or broad understanding of two or more skill areas.
- Applies extensive technical expertise, and has full knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Develops technical solutions to highly complex problems, which require the regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Work is performed without appreciable direction.
- Exercises considerable latitude in determining technical objectives of assignment.
- Completed work is reviewed from a relatively long-term perspective, for desired results.
- Guides the successful completion of major programs and may function in a project leadership role.
- Erroneous decisions or recommendations would typically result in failure to achieve major organizational objectives.
- Cross-functional team responsibility on complex components or complex projects.
- Provides guidance or direction to others.
- Represents the organization as the prime technical contact on contracts and projects.
- Interacts with senior external personnel on significant technical matters often requiring coordination between organizations.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- 5 to 10 years in Project Management Experience
- PMP Certified
- Agile/Scrum Certification Preferred
- SAP experience
- Knowledge of SDLC as a quality framework for project management
- ITIL and/or ISO understanding
- Negotiation skills and experience
- Contract management experience for project delivery
- Prior experience in a similar or equivalent position