THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
- Private Equity backed, independent power and energy producer specializing in Electric, Oil & Gas, Energy, Utilities and Waste.
- Company owns and operates multiple electric generating facilities, including coal, waste coal, natural gas, and solar.
- The company has operations throughout most of the United States, and headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina.
- Experiencing growth, both organically and through mergers and acquisitions.
- Annual revenue approximately $1.1 Billion
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
- Excellent culture – In business for over 35 years and have approximately 370 employees and two corporate offices in Charlotte, NC and Princeton, NJ.
- Hybrid Schedule – 3 days in office / 2 days remote
- Focus is on their people and a familial environment in their offices amongst employees. Company started as a family company, and is now private equity backed with a focus on growth, while still retaining their culture.
- Opportunity to make a major impact in their IT division – Shape the future of the infrastructure practice.
- Investment in IT systems and operations, with excellent potential to continue to grow your career and learn new tools and technologies, and make an impact on the communities served.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Assess industrial control systems such as GE Mark V, Mark VI, and Siemens T3000 as well as others typically used in power generation for vulnerabilities and security risk.
- Create and edit network and control system diagrams using MS Visio.
- Evaluate, track and patch cyber assets as needed within the NERC CIP compliance policies and following proper change management.
- Perform necessary asset security verifications following change management authorizations. ? Knowledge of the latest standard practices for communication protocols and operating system(s) technologies. ? Collaborate with other teams and assist with troubleshooting IT/OT systems.
- Knowledge in the use of network tools such as Wireshark, nMap, NPView, etc.
- NERC-CIP Audit and CIP Spot Check support by direction.
- Assist with performing Cyber Vulnerability Assessments at Medium Impact facilities.
- Collect listings of ports and services, installed software and local and/or active directory accounts contained in industrial control devices.
- Ability to interface and develop a good working relationship with multiple teams across the enterprise.
- Good organizational skills in regards to proper document control across multiple entities.
- Ability to meet critical program requirement milestones and deadlines
- Excellent work ethic with dedication to completing tasks in a timely manner and the ability to work independently.
- Ability to travel as required but may require remote work
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
- Bachelor`s degree in technical discipline or equivalent experience
- Minimum of three years in industrial electronic controls and operational technology
- Knowledge of generation plant controls being a plus.
- Knowledge of NERC-Critical Infrastructure Protection (CIP) Standards.