THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Keene, NH
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Ability to follow work instructions.
- Demonstrate ability to work in a dynamic work environment that requires understanding of multiple systems.
- Quality and customer focused.
- Professional verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective problem solver, detail oriented.
- Demonstrate effective time management and ability to multi-task.
- Ability to lead and participate within self-motivated work teams.
- Ability to grow within organization.
- Proficiency with computer programs such as Microsoft Office
- Excellent typing and keyboarding skills
- Math skills to handle US and metric conversions
- Basic understanding of Aerospace & Defense Industry
- Some experience working in a MRP focused manufacturing business
- Strong/effective interpersonal skills
- Team oriented
- Desire to deliver outstanding customer experience