THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
- Next generation industry leader in providing delivery for clients through AI and digital design
- Global footprint offering expertise in 40 sectors and services in over 35 countries
- Great company culture with an invested focus on learning and development
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
- Program that supports professional development through guidance and real-time feedback
- Access to the newest tools and technology on market
- Competitive compensation and benefits
- Located in Berkeley Heights, NJ or Omaha, NE
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Serve as scrum team member and facilitator of projects
- Work with stakeholders to remove all impediments for the development team
- Clearly define and articulate project risk
- Work with testing resources to help ensure full coverage testing needs: including configuration, development, and methodology to project standards.
- Promote teamwork and culture of accountability.
- Provide project and/or product deliverables including kickoff presentations, project plans, status. reports, budget burn reports, and deployment plans.
- Facilitate Scrum ceremonies (e.g. Sprint Planning, Demos, Retrospectives and Daily Scrums) and help teams adhere to defined goals of each event
- Work with developers day to day
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Bachelor’s degree with 2-4 years relevant experience
- Agile or Scrum Certified
- JIRA capacity planning and resource allocation
- SAFE Agile training/understanding