THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 media and network communications company
- Dedication to providing quality service and value by exceeding customer expectations
- Expanding national footprint in 41 states
- Rich history of growth and diversification
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Environment of flexibility, success, and accountability
- Growth: Exceptional personal and professional growth potential
- Opportunity: High visibility to senior leadership
- Stability: Emphasis on developing and retaining top talent
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Kansas City, MO
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Actively and consistently supports all efforts to simplify and enhance the customer experience.
- Leverage appropriate resources to support the identification and initiation of fraud or abuse investigations, and ensure relevant information is appropriately collected, analyzed, and documented.
- Request additional caller documentation when required for investigation.
- Complete investigation/documentation and provides communication back to the caller.
- Bring resolution to fraudulent claims by employing tools that detect and disrupt fraud schemes.
- Evaluate, process, and document fraud, identity theft and customer validation claims.
- Exceed customer expectations by understanding their specific requirements and impact.
- Utilize defined metrics for tracking and reporting.
- Adapt procedures, processes, tools, equipment, and techniques to accomplish the requirements of the position.
- Assist team leader/managers with escalated calls, emails, and corporate escalations.
- Identify and present opportunities for improved operational procedures inside and outside the department to team leader and managers on an ongoing basis.
- Collect, research, and validate data against relevant guidelines.
- Perform other duties as requested by supervisor.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Ability to understand English
- 3+ years’ experience in similar field/fraud training
- 3+ years dealing with and resolving difficult and escalated issues
- Adaptable and resilient
- Critical thinking; able to diffuse challenging customer contacts
- Knowledge of cable or telecom operations, fraud investigation/detection, and laws/regulations related to fraud and general risk management
- Organized, time management skills, maintain accuracy in face-paced environment
- Microsoft Excel Proficiency
- Knowledge of ICOMS, CSG billing systems, and billing cycles
- Knowledge of Fraud operations