THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Approves mathematical, statistical, and economic techniques that determine market conditions, project consumer needs, and inform business initiatives.
- Analyzes and reviews trends found from modelling to inform other lines of business such as product development and marketing decisions.
- Oversees data mining models, statistical reporting, and data analysis methodologies to identify key customer segments and to simulate impact of potential business decisions.
- Develops and presents detailed reports and conclusions for business, finance, and investment management based on data summaries.
- Analyzing results for multiple functions and communicating conclusions from complex models to a wide range of audiences.
- Partners with other areas of the business to model the outcome of implementing potential business strategies.
- Manages large, complex projects or processes with limited oversight while working with other team members to ensure accurate findings and results.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of previous experience
- Ability to direct the examination and identification of data patterns and trends
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
- Proven experience leading and overseeing the collection of data sources