AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
In this role, you will provide pricing leadership and support for pricing functions as it relates to contract operations. We look for you to build and maintain subject matter expertise proprietary “Model N” pricing system. You will support pricing guidelines, recommended dealer rebates, and various flags in the Pricing System. This position interacts internally with pricing colleagues, Sales, Customer Service, Channel, Product Line Management and distributor/customer partners.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Own full pricing contract life cycle including creating, updating, and renewing them.
- Perform pricing research and analysis.
- Participate in defining pricing rules/policies.
- Process monthly dealer rebates.
- Work with cross functional teams, such as Customer Service, Product Managers and Finance.
- Resolve price discrepancies for Purchase Order processing.
- Support a specific Sales region on pricing requests.
- Monitor, police, and help educate Account Managers on pricing policies and rules.
- Understanding of pricing strategy is desired.
- PeopleSoft or SAP (particularly S4/Hana) Supply Chain proficiency a plus.
- Salesforce CPQ and Model N experience is strongly preferred, but not required.
- Able to create metrics and maintain reports.
- Initiative to recommend process and procedural improvements.
- Cross-train and serve as a back-up for contract coordinator.
- Minimum of 1+ year of experience with Customer and/or Distributor interactions and on pricing processes.
- Prefer 2+ years of pricing experience.
- Bachelor’s degree, with concentration in business, finance, mathematics, statistics, or related fields.
- Advanced MS Excel skills.
- Overall proficiency with MS Office 2010 (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good understanding of MS programs (excel, word, Outlook PowerPoint)
- Excel formulas & comfort of using day to day
- Organized team player
- Can analyze data in Excel
- Possible backgrounds in – Business, Finance, Information Systems, Mathematics, Economics, Statistics (these are the areas the candidate may have studied in college that will help transition into this role)
- Understanding or experience in Contract Management