THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Multi-billion-dollar manufacturer of specialty products known for creating new market spaces, segments and solutions that redefine markets
- Organization that develops and delivers innovative products, services, and technologies that save lives and protect our environment
- High-growth, lean company with an appetite for strategic acquisitions
- Featured in Fortune Magazine’s World’s Most Admired Companies
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- High-visibility opportunity to drive IT capabilities for global supply chain operations
- Chance to be entrepreneurial and implement new strategies to transform the organization
- Pivotal leadership role with opportunity for role to expand in scope
- Celebrated culture of collaboration, innovation, and excellence
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- The Business Process Documentation Specialist will work closely with department leadership and subject matter experts (SMEs) to understand processes and best practices and those changes created by the implementation of the new equipment and process for site operations.
- Documentation writing, Business process improvement, Process mapping, User guides, Technical documentation, Workflow, Business process analysis, Process improvement, Technical writing, Documentation review, Editing, and Document creation.
- Ability to research, collaborate, communicate, and drive solutions to business technology issues/questions, effectively partnering site operations.
- Support training initiatives by creating documentation outlining processes in a clear, succinct, and easy to understand manner.
- Identify relevant changes for assigned departments based on process changes in other areas of the business
- Adhere to project timelines created in coordination with team lead and program manager and assigned department leaders
- Utilize tools such as Google Suite, MS Office tools, and Google drive.
HOW WILL YOU QUALIFY:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, or related field or sufficient related work experience
- 2+ years experience with leading projects
- 2+ years experience managing and developing lean process.
Monday-Friday, 1st shift 6:30am- 3:30 pm