AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 media and network communications company
- Dedication to providing quality service and value by exceeding customer expectations
- Expanding national footprint in 30+ states
- Rich history of growth and diversification
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Environment of flexibility, success and accountability
- Growth: Exceptional personal and professional growth potential
- Opportunity: High visibility to senior leadership on an enterprise level
- Stability: Emphasis on developing and retaining top talent
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Leavenworth Air Force Base- Leavenworth, KS
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Presents products and services to current and potential clients and obtains commitment.
- Monitors the quality and timeliness consistency of product and service delivery and acts as an advocate for the client within the company.
- Follows up on new leads and referrals resulting from marketing initiatives.
- Independently identifies new sales prospects.
- Prepare and delivers presentations, proposals and sales contracts.
- Develops and maintain sales materials.
- Keeps current on product or service features and maintains awareness of competitive strengths and weaknesses
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Knowledge of sales promotion techniques in addition to strong interpersonal and communication skills is required.
- Must be willing to work Thursday-Monday 10 AM-6:30 PM