AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Pharmaceutical Services Company
- Awarded Top 20 Best Places to work in healthcare
- Global presence in 50+ countries with $140B in revenue
- Diversified organization servicing both manufacturers and providers within the industry
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Dynamic organization offering a vibrant culture and opportunity for growth
- Growth: High visibility role interfacing with key business leaders across organization
- Opportunity: Work with a name brand company who is a proven leader in their industry
- Stability: Dedicated leadership with stability and tenure
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Boise, ID
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- The primary responsibilities will be processing credit card payments and installments and updating the records in Salesforce and posting the payments
- Under general supervision of the designated Cash Applications Supervisor and Accounting Manager, responsible for receiving, posting, and depositing all accounts receivable.
- Prepares all financial reports and performs general accounting and bookkeeping practices in order to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- Download cash receipts and print wires from Lockbox Communicate with account analyst to request backup for deposits, reconciliations and research
- Apply all Bank deposits, wires, and credit card batches accurately and timely in ASW, BAAB and TheraCall
- Process credit card payments
- Create manual invoices as needed
- Link credit and/or unallocated cash to manual invoices as needed
- Scan all batches Print chargeback invoices
- Maintain cash application spreadsheets
- Assist team members and special projects
- Complete Invoice Validation process, and performs related duties as assigned.
- Primary hours are 8:00AM to 5:00PM.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Knowledge of general accounting principles.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good negotiating skills.
- Understand basic bookkeeping principles and Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Strong organizational skills; attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong problem solving skills research and reconciliation experience preferred Strong 10-Key skills.