THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 media and network communications company
- Dedication to providing quality service and value by exceeding customer expectations
- Expanding national footprint in 41 states
- Rich history of growth and diversification
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Environment of flexibility, success, and accountability
- Growth: Exceptional personal and professional growth potential
- Opportunity: High visibility to senior leadership
- Stability: Emphasis on developing and retaining top talent
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- St. Petersburg, Florida
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Responsible for the complete recruitment cycle including posting job advertisements, searching the Internet and relevant databases, networking, and qualifying candidates.
- Screens, interviews, and registers prospective professional candidates.
- Submits and reviews candidates with the hiring manager.
- Assists in negotiating salaries and satisfying customer’s needs.
- Handles multiple requests simultaneously and provide professional support to managers.
- Able to understand and advance company’s compensation, people development, and equal employment strategies.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- 0-4 years of experience
- 2+ years of sourcing experience
- Previous experience navigating conversations with candidates
- High volume recruiting experience preferred