AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 Company
- World leader in commercial data and insight
- Constantly expanding the size and improving the quality of their global database; currently exceeding 280 million businesses worldwide
- Focus on valuable relationships allowing customers to succeed
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Energetic, forward thinking individuals, passionate about compliance, risk assessment and management
- Growth: Partake in a learning program with robust curriculum that will enhance the value you bring to your team and the company
- Opportunity: Extensive international network with offices on five continents
- Stability: A storied and commanding brand with almost two centuries of experience
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Shelton, CT
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Outbound calling to verify data on various institutions including colleges, public school districts, schools, etc.
- Must be comfortable with outbound calling, able to ask probing questions, neat handwriting, good listening and interpretation skills, professional mannerism, and a command of the English language.
- Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills that translates clearly to written documents.
- Resources will utilize a pre-printed survey to obtain data that will eventually be presented for data entry.
- Must be able to take neat and clearly written notes.
- Must have reliable transportation to the DNB location.