AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offers a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 media and network communications company
- Dedication to providing quality service and value by exceeding customer expectations
- Expanding national footprint in 30+ states
- Rich history of growth and diversification
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Environment of flexibility, success and accountability
- Growth: Exceptional personal and professional growth potential
- Opportunity: High visibility to senior leadership on an enterprise level
- Stability: Emphasis on developing and retaining top talent
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Stamford, CT
- 2 weeks remote 2 weeks onsite
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Lead recruiters find and attract needed technical/non-technical employees for their organization or client.
- Basic duties include setting up advertising campaigns, contacting potential applicants, searching for applicants online (and through other relevant means), and creating job postings for available positions.
- They prepare paperwork for new hires, reports to management, and assessments of recruiting performance.
- Analytical skills are required in this position to determine the types of recruiting methods that are most effective.
- Lead recruiters also communicate with managers regularly to determine preferences and needed changes for recruiting.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Ideal candidate has 3+ years of corporate experience or 5+ years of mixed agency/corporate experience
- Experience recruiting non-exempt roles
- IT Recruiting experience