THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- One of the largest providers of high-quality, single-family residences in the United States
- A team of hard-working individuals who take pride in providing the highest quality of safety, security, and stability
- A dynamic, highly progressive, and goal-oriented company with expectations of tripling in size over the next few years
- Highly acquisitive in the real estate industry held by private equity
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- In addition to outstanding training, they host town hall meetings to encourage growth, knowledge sharing across the organization
- The Quantitative team is acquiring large data sets in well-established domains to create the first of its kind knowledge base of all real estate transactions and potential transactions in the US to determine acquisition strategy for the business
- The leadership team of the Quant group is highly educated, fiercely intelligent and motivated to build a world class team
- Competitive performance-based bonuses
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Work closely with the Manager Software Engineering, architects, and other senior developers to understand the technology roadmap
- Work jointly with other developers to identify and create common reusable components.
- Participate in software release and post-release activities, including developing designs for proof of concepts.
- Capture, mitigate and /or escalate risks & issues in a timely fashion.
- Ensure development standards and consistency of specifications across sub-systems.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or relevant work experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in a Full Stack environment
- Very strong hands-on experience with AWS
- Salesforce experience would be a plus
- Motivated, trainable and accountable.