AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Glendale, AZ
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Responsible for the effective acquisition, installation, maintenance, and use of desktop technology.
- May be responsible for the purchase and installation of hardware/software.
- Represents bridge between technology and business needs
- Resolves problems with new and existing equipment.
- May train end users on software.
- Administers end user requests and projects.
- Coordinates resources to solve problems.
- Learning and applying a basic knowledge in one skill area.
- Limited use and/or application of technical principles, theories and concepts.
- Develops solutions to routine technical problems of limited scope.
- Work is closely supervised.
- Follows specific, detailed instructions.
- May be assigned to small projects or to phase(s) of larger projects.
- Contributes to the completion of routine technical tasks.
- Failure to achieve results can normally be overcome without serious affect on schedules and programs.
- Contacts are primarily with immediate supervisor, project leaders, and other professionals in the section or group.
- May or may not have frequent external customer contacts.