THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- 60-million-dollar, private equity backed, industry leader in the automotive field.
- Immediate name brand recognition.
- Nationwide presence.
- Core values and diversity are important to them at all levels of employment.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
- Opportunity for growth within the company.
- A chance to work remotely close to a 100% of the time
- Able to meet franchise owners and build relationships throughout the year.
- Opportunity to work in a competitive, highly organized, detail-oriented, creative, and outgoing environment.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Excellent organizational skills – Ability to plan on a weekly, monthly, and yearly basis, monitor and adjust to meet goals
- Strong, professional sales and closing skills at all levels with a proven sales track record.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Knowledge of laws related to franchising
- Experience with and understanding of franchise or other business models and business opportunities
- Extensive outside development experience with a proven track record of successfully achieving and/or exceeding quotas
- Tenacity and self-motivation – high energy level, self-starter with a positive attitude.
- Must have excellent computer skills and be Internet savvy
- High level of integrity and demonstrate sound judgment
- Ability to work remotely – some travel will be required
- Strong ability to build relationships and work within the franchise team
- Ability to effectively manage people, systems, and processes
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
- Direct Franchise Sales Experience or Experience within the Franchise Model
- Certified Franchise Executive (CFE)
- Bachelor’s Degree in business or related field, M.B.A. helpful
- Familiarity with Westcoast U.S. markets