THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 100 Financial Services Company
- 100-year history of dedication to customer satisfaction, success and growth
- Tremendous growth and new business strategy leading to the need for new talent
- Significant investments in cutting-edge technology
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Excellent work environment that fosters collaboration
- Growth: Ability to make an impact on the direction of the organization
- Opportunity: Gain hands-on experience working with cutting-edge technology
- Stability: Recent financial performance of the company has reported record profits
WHERE THE POSITION IS LOCATED:
- Jacksonville, FL
- Denver, CO
- Charlotte, NC
- Boston, MA
- Chicago, IL
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
- Collaborate with product and digital strategy teams to understand user needs and opportunities.
- Act as the lead, working with designers, IA, Content, and/or Prototyping directly, to deliver the visual design of the user experience.
- Create low to high fidelity designs throughout the design process – including wireframes, user flows, detailed visual designs, and other documentation to communicate the experience.
- Create documentation to help communicate the experience to the project team, UX team and prototyping team.
- Design with the style guide, brand and best user experience in mind.
- Manage design workflow and timelines to ensure accurate and timely delivery of projects.
- Show desire to iterate on design, while having the ability to finish a project on time.
- Collaborate with development team to understand constraints and ensure appropriate implementation.
- 5+ years of experience as a Visual Designer, Graphic Designer, User Experience Designer, or similar role.
- Experience with multi-device design and responsive design.
- Well-versed in visual design fundamentals, typography, color theory, brand communication and UI principles.
- Understanding and experience with concepts of HTML and CSS.
- Strong verbal and visual communication, written communication, interpersonal and presentation skills.
- Financial industry experience strongly preferred.