CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN IT CLIENT ENGINEER in CHARLOTTE, NC. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Dynamic and creative company located in Charlotte, NC, and Headquartered in San Francisco
- Dedicated to making financial progress possible for everyone.
- National presence providing excellent service to over 60 million members.
- Vibrant work environment with a culture founded on collaboration and good energy.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fun and optimistic atmosphere, combining all the perks of a tech company with a healthy work-life balance.
- Tons of opportunities to take on responsibility and ownership and have a meaningful impact.
- You are encouraged to identify opportunities to scale the product, technology, and organization, and then launch them into action.
- Having a healthy and happy team is their number one priority- family focused organization.
- Free amenities paid company trips and outings, competitive salary, and generous benefits.
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
As an IT Client Engineer, you will be responsible for managing the day-to-day tasks for the Member Success team. This includes onboarding/off boarding of MS agents, G-Suite Administration, Vendor troubleshooting and MS tooling support. This role also has the potential to influence the future of how MS support could be handled and maintained. Across our vendors, we support over 700 agents in MS.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Design, own and drive IT projects and deliverables to accelerate the integration of systems and processes with parent company.
- Provide support through resolving problems with IT, AV, and communications systems.
- Assist in IT inventory, purchasing, asset management, machine provisioning, onboarding, and other key processes.
- Hands-on troubleshooting of hardware, software applications, networking, and other technical issues.
- Develop and document best practices, tools, and tips, enhancing internal troubleshooting processes
- Manage relationships with vendors and 3rd party providers to provide application support.
- Timely resolution to problems and serve as a point of escalation for team and users
- Develop processes for reviewing, testing, documenting, and improving practices within the team around security, automation, and issue response.
- Engage with partners throughout the organization to proactively address concerns and technical pain points.
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience troubleshooting of hardware, software applications, networking, and other technical issues.
- Basic understanding of networking, basic understanding of Windows Operating Systems
- Basic understanding of ChromeOs/Chrome
- Familiarity with IT, AV, and communications systems.
- Experience with JIRA/Confluence | Slack | Okta | GSuite | Provisioning/Imaging Macs/PCs/Chromebooks
- Strong verbal skills, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent customer service skills