AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
DWH Solution Architect will be a key member of the Manufacturing Analytics & Reporting team collaborating with key stakeholders to translate business data requirements into solutions that integrate data from multiple plant floor systems into data warehouses. This role requires extensive knowledge of data warehousing principles with ability to build out solutions encompassing all phases of the data warehouse/Business Intelligence development lifecycle from strategic planning, requirements gathering, ETL design, development of solution to production deployment and support. Role also requires establishing and developing best practices to scale solutions to multiple manufacturing facilities.
• Be able to serve as lead designer and developer for all ETL activities and BI solutions
• Collaborate with stakeholders to identify, create, and deliver solutions according to business requirements
• Design and support development efforts to produce integrated, near-real-time data warehouse solutions. Assist ongoing development of technical best practices for data movement, data quality, data cleansing and other ETL related activities
• Define metadata governance and best practices to ensure accuracy, validity, reusability and consistency of the data warehouse
• Create and maintain data models; Identify/Detect data discrepancies and data quality issues and provide solutions
• Define solution architectures, design standards, and quality assurance policies and procedures.
• Foster close relationships with business personnel and development team to understand changing business requirements and drive adoption of best practices established
• Work closely with project team to ensure that the end to end design and delivered solution meets business and data requirements and performance around user experience
• Create Dashboard and visualization using BI tools
• Develop and support unit and integration test activities and assist with User Acceptance Testing
• Document all technical and system specifications for ETL and Data Warehouse processes
• Collaborating with other teams such as DBAs to continually fine tune solutions and put appropriate monitoring in place to ensure quality, reliability and performance
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
• BS/MS degree preferably in Information Management, Computer Science, Engineering or other related fields
• 10+ years of designing, developing, and implementing ETL and Data Warehouse solutions
• 5+ years of experience working with manufacturing execution systems, inspection and metrology systems
• Hands on experience working with large scale data and analytics systems
• Hands on experience with SQL, reporting and BI systems such as PowerBI, Qlik or Tableau
• Hand on experience with ETL tools e.g. SSIS
• Strong experience with development in Microsoft BI tools (SSRS, SSAS, SSIS, SQL Server)
• Strong experience with Cloud Based Technologies (Microsoft Azure, Databricks)
• Technical expertise in data warehousing, data models, and database design
• Willing to be on off hours call on a rotational basis.
• 5+ years of programming experience with a high-level language such as Python
• 3+ years working with scripting and automation system
• Strong relationship building, technical collaboration and communication skills
• Proven success working in highly matrix environment
• Excellent analytical and decision-making abilities
• Must demonstrate a proven willingness to go the extra mile, to take on the things that need to be done and maintain a positive attitude that can adapt to change.
• Strong leadership and excellent verbal and written communications skills, with the ability to develop and sell ideas
• Provides technical leadership and is responsible for establishing the direction for the IT architecture, standards, design, and implementation approach's for the company's application systems and/or infrastructure. • Creates, evaluates, and implements plans and design proposals for high impact IT solutions and their use involving leading edge technologies and methods considering key factors such as their long-term effectiveness (service delivery and cost), practicality, technical limitations and criticality.