CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR A REMOTE IT SAP DEVELOPER. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The IT SAP Developer will be a key member of MDG Centre of Excellence/Factory Development team. The IT SAP Developer will be responsible for the design, development, configuration, testing and integration efforts for SAP MDG applications to meet business requirements. The ideal candidate should be well versed with SAP MDG & S4 architecture and functional use of the MDG solution with S4 across Material, BP, Customer, Supplier and Financial data domains.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
Should have strong RICEFW ABAP development experience and should be able to work closely with Business Process teams, functional team to design, develop and customize MDG applications as per business requirements
• Experience in translating business requirements into functional specification and technical design specifications.
• Strong ABAP development experience on SAP MDG including BRF+, ODATA, ABAP objects, reports, interfaces, WebDynpro, SAP Floor Plan manager, RFC and BAPI .
• Experience in ALE/IDOC and Partner profile set up.
• Development experience with SAP(ABAP) Workflow
• Experience in setting up MDG/S4 applications including Business Partner, Material finance master and custom domain.
• Expertise with SAP MDG/S4 configuration and design including Data Modelling, SMT mapping, UI modelling, Process modeling, rules, validations and derivations (using BRF+ and BADI's)
• Configuration experience in setting up CR types.
• Experience in DRF replication set up, DIF, Key Mapping, Value mapping, Enterprise & HANA Search and Duplicate check set-up.
• Integration design and development experience in replicating master data between MDG and SAP/Non-SAP legacy systems.
• Experience in conducting session with legacy systems to finalize the field mapping requirements between MDG and Legacy systems.
• Experience in MDG Mass Processing and MDG Consolidation.
• Well versed with MDG Finance Data Architecture/features and expertise in customizing MDG-F applications.
• Design and development experience on Business partner, Vendor, Customer, Material, Finance and custom data models in SAP MDG & S4.
• Design and development experience in building sequential and parallel rule-based workflow using BRF+ decision tables.
• Should be well versed with Feeder Class developments and customizing FPM UI applications
• Expertise in SAP data replication set up using web services IDOC's and custom replication.
• Experience in implementing MDG specific BRFs BADIs.
• Worked on MDG Data Replication related user exits and BADIs.
• Well versed with GenIL and SPI framework.
• Hands on experience in design and implementation of SAP Enterprise SOA, SOAP,ODATA and REST Webservices.
• Good understanding of Material master, BoM, Business Partner, Customer, Product Hierarchies, BP hierarchies, Vendor, Finance master data from the technical and functional perspective both in MDG and S/4 side.
• Knowledge of master data best practices and industry standards.
• Understanding of SAP ECC and S/4 HANA data model and architecture
• Experience working with Fiori Tiles .
• Experience in MDG production support
• Expertise in analyzing and debugging MDG applications including analysis and troubleshooting workflows.
• Support functional, business analysts and end users for any master data requirements.
• Experience in planning and executing cut-over activities.