CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN IT SAP CONSULTANT in CHARLOTTE, NC. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Fortune 500 manufacturing and technology organization with significant investment in R&D and Innovation
- Rich history with over 150 years of significant growth and innovation
- Expanding global footprint in North America, South America, Europe and Asia
- Industry leader within all 8 divisions and leader in each
- Known for growing talent internally and promoting internally
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Culture: Highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Growth: Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Opportunity: Ability to drive change within organization with a focus on process improvement
- Stability: Strong executive leadership team investing in its talent and elevating the global footprint
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The IT Application Developer will develop IT solutions by creating new and modifying existing software applications. The ideal candidate will analyze system requirements and business processes in order to create prototypes, code, test, debug, document and implement systems.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Interact with management and end client's business process team and business users to determine and support system requirements.
- Analyze software requirements to determine design feasibility and support requirements.
- Assist in the development of software systems, including programming, documentation and testing procedures.
- Coordinate with SAP basis team on the transports related to development through corresponding transport landscape.
- Provide support and advice in all technical aspects during implementation and receipt in to support.
- Develop, provide input, and realize the SAP cutover plan before going live.
- Advise concerning maintenance of system post go-live.
- Coordinate with SAP basis team on the implementation of technical objects in SAP Netweaver Platform Advice on SAP provided enhancements, bug fixes, OSS notes, Support packages and System upgrades of software components installed.
- Evaluate interfaces between hardware & software and performance requirements of overall system Design SAP RICEF objects (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions, Enhancements and Forms) in SAP systems, using design/develop platforms and tools.
- Must follow all policies and procedures as communicated in documentation. This implies any modifications to our SAP system landscapes (project or break/fix) and must follow all clients SAP standards.
- 2 years’ experience in the direct support of SAP systems as a technical developer
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience in SAP environments in R/4, Enterprise Central Component (ECC), Advanced Planning & Optimization (APO)
- Experience in troubleshooting system performance problems or potential system installations.
Experience/knowledge - ABAP development, OO ABAP, WebGUI, BADI, BAPI, Workflow, APO Livecache