WHO OUR CLIENT IS:
• High growth industry leading manufacturer to private label, contract manufacturing and own-brand products
• Highly engaged ownership with a strategic roadmap to remain a competitive leader within their industry
• Company culture emphasizes the importance and value of their employee’s ideas
WHY YOU SHOULD CONSIDER THIS OPPORTUNITY:
• Join a forward thinking industry leader with the ability to directly interact with senior leadership and shape the technical roadmap of the organization.
• A leader in their industry that has diversified their product portfolio.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
• Ensure that the organization is current and COMPLIANT with technology platforms
• Implement strategic initiatives in parallel to the business plans that ensure success
• Responsible for the overall planning, organizing, and execution of all IT functions
• Lead technical evaluations of vendor contracts, hardware & software
• Develop SOP’s and best practices, including written protocols and guidance to staff and to end-users
HOW YOU ARE QUALIFIED:
• A Bachelor’s degree in computer science, advanced technical or managerial credentials preferred.
• Experience working in a manufacturing environment
• Ability to work with various members of the Management Team of an organization, and to manage multiple concurrent projects.
• ERP System implementation experience
• Validate that the organization is up to date & fully compliant with technology platforms
• Implement strategic initiatives that are directly aligned with the strategic vision of the organization