THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
• Our Company's culture is that of a growing entrepreneurial company; engaging environment, fast-paced, highly accountable and team oriented.
• The day-to-day leadership by the Partners and Management Team of the firm offer hands-on motivating leadership and effective training to ensure success.
• Our national Growth has expanded our client base organically across 41 states with consistent double-digit sales and margin growth.
• Voted Best in Staffing for both Client and Talent Satisfaction eight years running- less than 2% of staffing firms in the country.
• Voted Best Places to Work by the Charlotte Business Journal- we have exceptional workspace.
• Consistently ranked 9 years as one of the fastest growing companies in the United States by Inc. Magazine.
• 2017-2021 Ranked on Forbes Executive Recruitment firms, nationally!
WHAT WE OFFER YOU:
• AccruePartners offers a solid culture and a unique value proposition to our employees and our clients. Our company operates with a niche innovative mentality focused on outcomes and results. Our business is a mix of search, staffing, project solutions.
• We are a diverse company with seven lines of discipline with subject matter expertise Recruiters in each line of business. Our teams offer high levels of business acumen and operate in a full desk environment.
• Continuous investments in our business including investments in advanced technology, operations and processes, and abundant development and training for our talent.
• Ongoing community outreach with large national partnerships.
• Hybrid or remote or on-site workstyle; whatever works best for you and gets results!
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
• This internship is an excellent opportunity to understand the employment marketplace, types of positions, what is happening in industry and what it is like to be part of a high growth entrepreneurial company.
• Support Staffing Managers and Executive Recruiters with research on resumes, industry trends, client company industries, and competitive intelligence data utilizing the internet and proprietary systems
• Prepare resumes for client presentation
• Attend Client Company meetings
• Screen potential resumes for alignment to active searches
• Attend intake sessions on client job requirements
• Coordinate events for Talent Communities
• Shadow two Principal Partners and Founders
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
• Rising Sophomore, Junior or Senior in College career
• Desire to learn - we give our interns real work and real opportunity to make impact
• Ability to take feedback and seek direction quickly