CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY FOR AN INFORMATION SECURITY AWARENESS SPECIALIST in CHARLOTTE, NC. THIS IS A W-2 NON-EXEMPT POSITION.
AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Largest Publicly traded logistics company in North America with 97,000 employees, 1,500 locations and over 50,000 customers in 30 countries
- Operating approximately 869 warehouses with 208 million square feet of facility space, making it the largest third-party contract logistics provider globally
- Managing outsourced supply chains and warehousing for customers in 27 countries.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Company offers upward mobility and promotion from within
- Excellent benefits and team-oriented work environment
- Global company with an outstanding reputation and great tenure
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT
The Information Security Awareness Specialist role within our Global Security Office is a key position, reporting to the Security Program & Engagement Lead. The position holder will be responsible for supporting the building, day-to-day management, and measuring the security awareness and training program, with the goal of instilling and embedding a holistic security culture.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
- Execute the GXO Phishing simulation program, including building simulation/scenario templates and learning pages, scheduling tests, and assigning remedial e-learning.
- Conduct learning/training needs analysis to identify security knowledge gaps, using a variety of data sources and insights to inform future awareness requirements.
- Support the creation, review and implementation of communications and learning material, to mitigate potential cyber threats, prevent cyber breaches and reduce business impact.
- Manage queries, questions, and complaints from stakeholders (e.g., colleagues) regarding Information Security training.
- Collate, create, and maintain training reports, ensuring allocated training is completed, and non-compliance is followed-up; where appropriate, escalating to appropriate stakeholders (e.g., HR).
- Excellent communication skills, including the ability to simplify key messages, present compelling stories to technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience administrating Phishing simulation (e.g., Cofense, ProofPoint), and learning (e.g., Cornerstone) platforms.
- Knowledge and experience of utilizing different media to communicate, educate and assess security messages and requirements across a varied audience.
- Knowledge of the cyber threat landscape including trends and technologies and market issues and dynamics.
- Working knowledge of Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other program metrics.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills, with knowledge in analyzing large quantities of data.
- Self-motivated, able to work with minimal day-to-day guidance and can own problems through to resolution.