THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
• Act as HRIS subject matter expert working with various departments to understand business requirements. Configure and test the various system solutions to best meet the organization's needs while leveraging technology to be more efficient, accurate, and customer oriented.
• Lead or participate in project related initiatives to optimize, support, and maintain UKG/ UltiPro
• Provide technical support for HRMS including, but not limited to researching and resolving HRMS problems, unexpected results, or process flaws; perform scheduled activities; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
• Develop user procedures, guidelines, and documentation.
• Write, maintain, and support a variety of reports or queries utilizing appropriate reporting tools. Assist in development of standard reports for ongoing customer needs. Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analyzing data.
• Support the HRIS team in managing the day-to-day activities to support the HRMS and other inter-related functions, providing guidance to the junior HRIS staff members.
• Responsible for the ongoing maintenance of system core tables.
• Escalate systems issues as appropriate.
• Ensure compliance with all relevant federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
• 4 years of HRIS experience, including HRIS project experience with UKG/UltiPro implementations and upgrades
• Ability to create, maintain and analyze data using spreadsheets and databases.
• Able to plan and prioritize projects, schedules, and deadlines to meet all objectives.
• Ability to work and communicate with all levels within the organization, including HR team and upper management
• Strong time-management, organizational, multi-tasking, and problem-solving skills to prioritize multiple tasks/projects with competing deadlines and respond effectively to day-to-day needs
• Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills to be able to present findings and recommendations to diverse audience, not limited to internal and external leaders, partners and peers