AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
• Lead technical implementations to deliver systems design, data migration, business rules, and other detailed deliverables. Resolve complex technical issues related to the HR technology systems by investigating problems and developing detailed suggestions for resolution.
• Manage day-to-day technical challenges and communicate to leadership any risks or issues associated with the technical activities. Identify and manage dependencies and downstream impacts of projects to minimize adverse effects on the system and business processes. Identify opportunities for system simplification.
• Partner with Benefit COEs to solicit/define/document functional requirements, recommend viable solutions, produce/maintain relevant deliverables and lead/coordinate testing on critical project tasks, enhancements, and provide resolutions for complex production support issues.
• Identify test scenarios related to business processes to ensure full understanding of the system as well as to ensure the system performs as expected.
• Document system functionality and system dependencies and ensure all documentation remains current as processes change.
• Involved in the review, testing and implementation of periodic releases which may include reviewing release notes, analyzing changes as they pertain to current configuration, reviewing with key system stakeholders, and developing/executing a testing plan
• Liaise with HRIT team on HR system integrations
• Other duties as assigned to support the changing needs of the business.
BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
• Must be capable of operating standard office equipment.
• Ability to lift 10lbs occasionally.
• Occasionally requires waking, lifting, carrying, bending, in an office environment.
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience, prefer 5+ years’ experience.
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent related work or military experience
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office (PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, and Word)
• Prior experience with SuccessFactors Employee Central module or another Human Resources Management system, a plus
• Highly organized and motivated with demonstrated ability to manage tasks and multiple priorities.
• Ability to work within a globally domiciled cross-functional team environment.
• Identify opportunities to increase accuracy and optimize resources and develops/recommends/implements solutions.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Maintains a safe and clean work environment; adheres to and enforces safe work practices and safety policies
• Demonstrates a positive attitude and teamwork in meeting goals and objectives
• Demonstrates commitment to process excellence by ensuring proper, efficient and accurate use of the process
• Communicates well with leadership, team members and other departments