THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
· Create and implement effective and successful recruiting practices which meet our diverse hiring needs.
· Recruit, schedule and conduct interviews for vacant positions.
· Plan, coordinate and participate in job fairs and other HR-related community events.
· Serve as back-up to HR team, which requires experience in consulting management regarding HR best practices and always communicating in an assertive and professional manner.
· Conduct complete process of new hire onboarding and orientation
· Respond to employee requests and questions.
· Initiate background screening process for new hires.
· Maintain current knowledge and understanding of the ever-changing regulations, industry trends, current practices, new developments, and applicable laws related to Human Resources.
· Reconcile benefits statements.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Strong organizational and time-management skills
· Ability to maintain confidentiality
· Ability to prioritize job responsibilities in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of Microsoft Windows/Office and ability to learn and use various software programs