THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
- Top 25 U.S. digital financial services company committed to developing award-winning technology and services.
- Named one of the top three fastest-growing banking brands in the U.S. in 2020.
- Offers a full suite of products including mortgage lending, personal lending, and a variety of deposit and other banking products (savings, money-market, and checking accounts, certificates of deposit (CDs), and individual retirement accounts (IRAs)), self-directed and investment-advisory services, and capital for equity sponsors and middle-market companies.
- Where permitted by applicable law, must have received or be willing to receive the COVID-19 vaccine by date of hire to be considered.
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
- Fast paced, highly collaborative, teamwork-oriented environment
- Make an immediate impact in this high visibility role
- Ability to drive change within the organization with a focus on advancement in technology and programs
- Top-notch leadership committed to developing people
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS
Provides significant contributions in the design, coding, testing, support and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
Collaborates with other developers and provides technical direction to solve business client questions, problems, and to address enhancement needs.
Ability to lead the development of technically complex new functionality, and work with other team members and business partners to deliver value through working software.
Encourages and supports others to perform their jobs more effectively (e.g., provides advice, tools and/or resources)
Communicates clearly and in a manner that conveys credibility and confidence that he/she will deliver on the customer needs
Identifies opportunities or problems and acts quickly and decisively to respond to the situation
Consistently seeks to develop self and skills needed to be prepared for future opportunities and be among the best in his/her field
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or relevant field of study
- Object Oriented coding experience, preferably with one of the following languages: Java/NodeJs/Python/C/C++
- Deep understanding and experience in installation and configuration of products on Linux and AWS
- Deep understanding of application development, network protocols, server / cloud technologies, configuration and troubleshooting
- Knowledge of current security threats, techniques, and landscape, as well as a dedicated and self-driven desire to research current information security landscape
- Ability to research, develop, and keep abreast of tools, techniques, and process improvements
- Excellent communications skills (verbal and written) are required
- Excellent problem-solving skills and troubleshooting skills with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to interact with personnel at all levels across the organization and to comprehend business imperative