AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
• Execute data maintenance of vendor programs and projects in accordance with policies, procedures, and vendor contracts in conjunction with GSM.
• Implement improvements for overall vendor management processes and systems.
• Maintain vendor database, contract inventory, vendor scorecards.
• Manage SOW document repository and perform the requisitions, PO in ERP and follow though invoicing; resolve issues.
• Support CSSVMO manager to engage with GPOs, Operations and Transformations to ensure service vendors are engaged to exceed business objectives.
• Develops short-term vendor management plans consistent with long-term objectives.
• Contribute on cross-functional project teams to drive and deliver goals.
• Establish, implement, and monitor annual vendor auditing process.
• Strive to accurately track and report on Key Performance Indicators.
SLA management: engage in updating the SLA documents, signature process and document inventory
• Prepare/update CSS SLA and SSA documents for all three regions, manage signature process and document inventory.
• Prepare/update SLA documents as per template and instructions for Corporate Tax and GSM.
• Evaluates existing SLA and suggests improvement opportunity on global standardization and automation.
• Support regular review with CSS internal stakeholders (CRM, Finance, CSS leadership) to align on business requirements, update roles and responsibilities and process documentation
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS: