AccruePartners values our contract and consulting employees. We offer a competitive benefits package to meet the diverse needs of all of our contractor and consulting employees and their family members. Here is a listing of what our company offers: 401(k) Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Employee Assistance Program, Medical and Prescription Drug, Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance.
THE TEAM YOU WILL BE JOINING:
WHAT THEY OFFER YOU:
WHERE THIS POSITION IS LOCATED:
WHY THIS ROLE IS IMPORTANT:
• Define and lead facilities-related condition assessment and remediation programs
• Collect and report on data that is related to the condition of facility building systems, locations, and key structures and assets
• Initiate inspection requests to onsite team members or external service providers for facility inspections
• Track and maintain information about corrective and preventative maintenance
• Reports to senior management on the current and planned performance of facilities
• Recommend facility assessment improvement projects
• Forecast and manage spending related to condition assessments
• Influence long term thinking and planning when engaged in reviewing proposed facility changes or improvements.
• Provide leadership to ensure a safe work environment and minimal process disruption to business operations during assessments.
• Become familiar with process and facility systems, such as HVAC, Electric, Piping, etc, and engage and utilize system owners when needed along with existing processes (ie: SCR’s) to approve, validate, and document needed infrastructure changes.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• Meet with stakeholders to review condition assessments and recommendations
• Update and maintain FCA database
• Prioritize recommendations for maintenance items identified during inspections
• Provide reporting on building / system conditions
• Develop cost estimates for capital renewal opportunities
• Work closely with organizations such as Procurement, Safety & Health, Science & Technology Operations and Engineering, Media Services, BSD Support groups, Facility Trades, Warehousing, etc.
• Provide equipment or process documentation as needed.
• Attend daily department meetings.
THE BACKGROUND THAT FITS:
• Experience with facilities and infrastructure systems
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to work with all levels of management.
• Experience working with and directing contractors, from the scope definition through project completion.
• Ability to read and interpret facility maps and provide input and direction to assessment personnel.
• Project leadership experience, including writing scopes, AR’s, and tracking budgets.
• Must be well organized and capable of handling multiple tasks and priorities.
• Must be results oriented, self-starter, requiring minimal supervision.
• Experience with Microsoft Office tools (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Education / Experience:
• Min. 2 yr AS degree.
• Minimum 2 years in a facilities mgmt. or in a manufacturing plant